There’s something singularly wonderful about spending time with old friends. So good to see these two :) #besties
Where is the brrrd?
I missed this pretty girl :)
#DinosaurBBQ omg omg omg
Location scouting for the book in writing was a massive success. So much better to see in person vs. Google Earth!
Happy Friday :-)
Only took me half a dozen trips but I finally got a good shot of this sweet tunnel at #ohare
The new #United terminal at #sfo is hella fancy
- I have all the paperwork filled out and signed to change my name. Just need to save up the necessary money and take the time to do it. First name stays, last name changes. I don’t go by Jocelyn anymore outside of work… but it’s handy to keep a separate legal name from what I’m known by here.
- Second degree burns hurt like motherfucking hell.
- Flying in April makes me all kinds of nervous because people are batshit insane this month, historically, and I have always been terrified of dying in an airplane. Eughhhh.
- I’m secretly hoping it snows while I’m in Syracuse/Ohio. I kinda miss it and know Tahoe wouldn’t be the same.
- My sort-of boyfriend is just as excited as I am for me to spend some time with a couple of old flames this week :)
- I bought new books yesterday and wish I had the time to hide under my bed and read them vs. packing and laundry tonight.
- I’m getting rid of all my existing social media accounts within the next year. I might recreate Facebook for family & certain friends, though.
- Going off the grid is frightening and exhilarating but I am excited to do so.
- Anyone who sends “hey” by itself as a message on okcupid/any dating site is boring as hell and not worth my time.
- Two of my five ultimate life dreams will be realized by the end of 2014.
- All a girl needs to survive in this world is a dramatic inner soundtrack and lipstick in a shade of red guaranteed to strike fear in a man’s heart.